2024-02-18

Chris E. Snø - regards to your comment on the Korean history page.




Chris E. Snø
Facebook
You aren't friends on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010228950823

16 Jan 2024, 15:03

Chris

Hi. This is in regards to your comment on the Korean history page. There is good reason for anti-japanese sentiment. 
Even in this day and age, (conservative) japanese still attack Koreans. 
I’m of Korean descent. I have worked with japanese people from japan. They were not kind to me. At my last place, a japanese man attacked me a couple of times 

At a meetup for japanese culture two years ago, a japanese man implied that the Korean “comfort women “ (who were actually mostly preteens and teens) were not sex slaves but prostitutes. 

Conservative japanese are spreading lies. Until they stop, we cannot forgive and forget their atrocities.




No comments: