2026-09-07

Amazon.co.jp:Customer Reviews: 死者の書 (中公文庫 A 28)

Amazon.co.jp:Customer Reviews: 死者の書 (中公文庫 A 28)





Customer reviews
3.9 out of 5 stars
3.9 out of 5
262 global ratings



死者の書 (中公文庫 A 28)
by折口 信夫
Format: Paperback Bunko
Change
Write a review
How are ratings calculated?
See All Buying Options




Search

Sort by
Sort by reviews typeTop reviews

Filter by
Filter by reviewer typeAll reviewers
Filter by star countAll stars
Filter by variant typeAll variants
Filter by media typeText, image, video
26 customer reviews
Translate all reviews to English

From Japan

  • Reviewed in Japan on July 10, 2013
    不思議な感覚である。古代に生きる人たちの感じることをえがき迫るものがある。
    2 people found this helpful
    Report
  • Reviewed in Japan on May 2, 2011
    七世紀に大津の皇子が謀反の罪で処刑された、地下に葬られた魂に成り代わって、その無念さをほとばしる様な表現で書き下ろしてあって
    大津の皇子の無念さが乗りうつってくるような感動を受けました。もう一度じっくり読み返してさらなる感動を受けたいと思いました。
    9 people found this helpful
    Report
  • Reviewed in Japan on September 25, 2013
    空き時間に片手間に読もうとしたら,はなしが頭に入りませんでした。
    腰を落ち着けて,再読します。
    3 people found this helpful
    Report
  • Reviewed in Japan on March 11, 2014
    大変に評価が高かったので、3回挫折後、2回読みましたが正直読み辛い。読みながらわけが分からなくなるときがあります。頭の中にス~と入ってきません。リーディング中にトランスレーションが発生します。本来の良さが伝わりにくいと思います。もし、現代語訳が出れば読者が増えるのではないかと思います。
    3 people found this helpful
    Report
  • Reviewed in Japan on May 14, 2016
    漫画の作者が原作の世界を損なっていなかったか不安だと書いてあったため、購入しました。まったく忠実に描かれていたことが分かりました。
    やや難解な部分もありつつ、物凄いものだという鳥肌の立つ感覚は圧巻でした。(無料って素晴らしい)
    16 people found this helpful
    Report
  • Reviewed in Japan on August 18, 2013
    東日本大震災後を生きるとは死者と交歓することである。その意味で優れて今日的な本。
    折口にとっては最愛の弟子藤井のことだったろうが・・
    9 people found this helpful
    Report
  • Reviewed in Japan on March 20, 2021
    折口信夫研究の不思議な精神世界を学んでいる古老です 最近感じたこと 北陸にあるお墓に参拝したことがあります 墓石は近くの神社の歴代神主に囲まれようにして祀られていました 談山神社にも石碑があるように神道に近い方のようです
     折口先生の根源的精神世界はわかりませんが、卑弥呼の鬼道の解明では麻が欠かせないようです 最近卑弥呼の屋敷らしい大きな遺跡が発見されましたが 床下部分から大量の桃の種の他に麻もあります この麻は持論ですが布忍でなく大麻のような品種もあったのではないかと推測 魏志倭人伝で卑弥呼が鬼道を操るとはこれらの麻が関わっていたかもしれません 折口信夫は卑弥呼の同じような精神世界を探索するにそのようなものを服用していた
    かもしれません 著書死者の書でも何となく覚えます
  • Reviewed in Japan on August 19, 2020
    日本文学にこのような魂の深淵を詩的に表現されている所があることを知らないことは人生の負となるでしょう。。。と感じるほどに、素晴らしいのです。
  • Reviewed in Japan on March 21, 2019
    Other reviewers give enough information about this book for you to decide whether or not to read it.
    This was an excellent read I was just going through books on my Kindle app and tried a sample of this book thought it sounded interesting and bought it
    40 people found this helpful
    Report
  • Reviewed in Japan on June 14, 2019
    A story filled with so many emotions. It makes you feel good and bad. Just like true love can make you feel
    I wondered at the start of this book if it was going to be too frivelous for me to read. How wrong I was.
    Another great book. I always enjoy her characters. They are so much fun , feisty and even shocking!
    I believe anyone can find something that they can relate to in this book. If someone comes to me about weight loss, dreams, goals, or even just every day issues then I tell them they need to read this book because they will come out with exactly what they need & then some. This book is a tool that will help you change your life for the better.
    35 people found this helpful
    Report
To see more,  search or fil
===


3.9 out of 5 stars
3.9 out of 5
262 글로벌 ratings
5성급
43%
4성급
22%
3성급
23%
2 star
7%
1성급
5%
죽은 자의 책 (중공 문고 A 28)
죽은 자의 책 (중공 문고 A 28)
by오리구치 노부오
Format: Paperback Bunko Change
Write a review
How are ratings calculated?
See All Buying Options
Search customer reviews
검색
Sort by
Sort by reviews type
Top reviews
Top reviews
Filter by
Filter by reviewer type
All reviewers
All reviewers
Filter by star count
All stars
All stars
Filter by variant type
All variants
All variants
Filter by media type
Text, image, video
Text, image, video
26 customer reviews
Translate all reviews to English
From Japan

아와하라
5.0 out of 5 stars More than completely fine
Reviewed in Japan on March 22, 2019
Verified Purchase
You have to buy it. I promise it will change your view of the world and improve your life. You have to pick it up today!
I must say, it was the title that caught my interest (and maybe later on the blurb), but goodness, first page of the story.
I could not put it down because I had to find out how the story ended. It was a glorious book, I'm happy that I read it!
44 people found this helpful
Helpful
보고서

yrmlh
3.0 out of 5 stars 죽음을 생각하게 하는 책
Reviewed in Japan on April 17, 2021
Verified Purchase
솔직히 좋은 작품인지 아닌지는 판단할 수 없지만
One person found this helpful
Helpful
보고서
Translate review to English

하야 엄마
4.0 out of 5 stars 난해하지만 재미있었습니다!
Reviewed in Japan on January 20, 2019
Verified Purchase
고문조이므로 익숙해질 때까지는 읽기 어렵습니다만, 20%를 넘은 근처에서 이야기에 들어갈 수 있어, 점차 재미있게 되어 옵니다.
영화 「카조쿠와리」의 베이스가 된 작품이라고 듣고 읽고 싶어졌습니다만, 좋은 작품을 만날 수 있었다고 생각합니다.
17 people found this helpful
Helpful
보고서
Translate review to English

쥬베
5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Incredible
Reviewed in Japan on June 8, 2019
Verified Purchase
This is a book I can easily see myself going back and reading again.
A great book, a must read and very difficult to put down when you start reading it.
This book is so good! I have a hard time finding books that' put this one down.
36 people found this helpful
Helpful
보고서

Kindle 사용자
5.0 out of 5 stars 재미있었습니다.
Reviewed in Japan on September 26, 2021
Verified Purchase
일본의 고대사를 환상적으로 쓰고, 실은 계산한 치밀한 필사. 장면이 날아갑니다만, 역사 연표를 머리에 넣어 두면, 아아 사람인가 등장 인물을 알고, 보다 즐길 수 있습니다. 그냥 가을 분의 날이 나오므로 가을에 읽는 것이 좋습니다.
Helpful
보고서
Translate review to English

테라짱
3.0 out of 5 stars 죽음을 생각하게 하는 책
Reviewed in Japan on January 25, 2020
Verified Purchase
죽음에 대해 생각하게 되는 책입니다. 죽은 자란.
One person found this helpful
Helpful
보고서
Translate review to English

R
2.0 out of 5 stars 제목에 매료되었지만 ....
Reviewed in Japan on January 27, 2021
Verified Purchase
고문까지는 가지 않는 고어 혼잡의 서정적인 문장과 설명이 적기 때문에 실수를 모르게 되어 곤란했다.
나에게는 조금 장애물이 높았을지도.
One person found this helpful
Helpful
보고서
Translate review to English

쿠냥
4.0 out of 5 stars 어렵지만...
Reviewed in Japan on December 9, 2012
Verified Purchase
한 번 읽은 것만으로는 이해하기 어렵습니다. 그렇지만, 어쩐지 입니다만 문장의 격조라든지 멋지다고 생각합니다. 죽은 자의 영혼과 그를 만지는 생자의 공주를 그린다는 것은 어쩐지 알 수 있습니다만, 지금 2회째에 도전중입니다.
8 people found this helpful
Helpful
보고서
Translate review to English

미코토
3.0 out of 5 stars 초보로 이해하기는 어렵다.
Reviewed in Japan on July 15, 2014
Verified Purchase
작품 자체는 알고 있었지만, 특히 읽을 생각이 없었다.
사기도 없으면 빌릴 생각도 없는 그런 느낌.

Kindle 구입시에, 0엔 서적 찾고, 우연히 발견했으므로, 우선 구입.

이 작자의 작품은 모두 난해한 것뿐.
이 작품도 그 예에 빠지지 않고 소견으로는 이해하기가 꽤 어렵다.
부분적으로 다시 읽거나 2번째, 3번째로 읽어 가면
점차 보이는 것이 있다.

솔직히, 좋은 작품인지 아닌지는 판단할 수 없지만(세간적으로는 좋은 작품이 되지만),
나름대로(또는 독특한) 재미는 느꼈다.
모든 작품에 대해 말할 수 있지만, 어떻게 느끼는지는 읽는 사람이다.

무료로 읽을 수 있다면 평소 읽지 않는 책이야말로 시험해 보는 것이 좋지 않을까.
3 people found this helpful
Helpful
보고서
Translate review to English

고객
1.0 out of 5 stars 너무 기억나지 않아
Reviewed in Japan on October 30, 2020
Verified Purchase
도중까지 듣고 지루하고 그만
Helpful
보고서
Translate review to English
Translate all reviews to English

다나카 키요테루
3.0 out of 5 stars 고대의 감각
Reviewed in Japan on July 10, 2013
Verified Purchase
이상한 감각이다. 고대에 사는 사람들이 느끼는 것을 힘들게 하는 것이 있다.
2 people found this helpful
Helpful
보고서
Translate review to English

오바 히로미
4.0 out of 5 stars 권력투쟁이란 슬픈 것
Reviewed in Japan on May 2, 2011
Verified Purchase
7세기에 오쓰의 황자가 모반의 죄로 처형된 지하에 장례식된 영혼을 대신하여 그 무념함을 버리게 하는 표현으로 새롭게 쓰여져
오츠의 황자의 무념이 타고 오는 감동을 받았습니다. 다시 한번 차례로 읽어 들여 더욱 감동을 받고 싶었습니다.
9 people found this helpful
Helpful
보고서
Translate review to English

오소네 사
2.0 out of 5 stars 죽은 자의 책을 읽고
Reviewed in Japan on September 25, 2013
Verified Purchase
여가 시간에 한 번에 읽으려고 했을 때, 이야기는 머리에 들어 가지 않았습니다.
허리를 진정시키고 다시 읽습니다.
3 people found this helpful
Helpful
보고서
Translate review to English

타카아키
2.0 out of 5 stars 현대인에게 읽고 힘들다
Reviewed in Japan on March 11, 2014
Verified Purchase
몹시 평가가 높았기 때문에, 3회 좌절 후, 2회 읽었습니다만 솔직히 읽고 괴롭다. 읽으면서 이유를 모르는 경우가 있습니다. 머리 속에 스~와 들어오지 않습니다. 독서 중에 번역이 발생합니다. 본래의 장점이 전해지기 어렵다고 생각합니다. 만약 현대 어역이 나오면 독자가 늘어나지 않을까 생각합니다.
3 people found this helpful
Helpful
보고서
Translate review to English

양천리리
5.0 out of 5 stars 만화에서 원작으로
Reviewed in Japan on May 14, 2016
Verified Purchase
만화의 작가가 원작의 세계를 해치지 않았거나 불안하다고 써 있었기 때문에, 구입했습니다. 전혀 충실하게 그려진 것을 알았습니다.
약간 난해한 부분도 있지만, 굉장한 것이라고 하는 촉촉한 느낌은 압권이었습니다. (무료라고 훌륭합니다)
16 people found this helpful
Helpful
보고서
Translate review to English

완고 일철
5.0 out of 5 stars 죽은 자와 함께 있는 것
Reviewed in Japan on August 18, 2013
Verified Purchase
동일본 대지진 후를 사는 것은 죽은 자와 교환하는 것이다. 그런 의미에서 뛰어난 오늘의 책.
오리구치에게는 사랑하는 제자 후지이의 일이었지만 ··
9 people found this helpful
Helpful
보고서
Translate review to English

아스카강의 돌
5.0 out of 5 stars 비야호와 대마와 죽은 자의 책
Reviewed in Japan on March 20, 2021
오리구치 노부오 연구의 신기한 정신 세계를 배우고 있는 고로입니다 요즘 느낀 것 호쿠리쿠에 있는 무덤에 참배한 적이 있습니다. 담산 신사에도 비석이 있는 것처럼 신도에 가까운 분인 것 같습니다
 오리구치 선생님의 근원적 정신 세계는 모릅니다만, 비야호의 귀도의 해명에서는 대마가 빠뜨릴 수 없는 것 같습니다 최근 비야호의 저택 같은 큰 유적이 발견되었습니다만 바닥 아래 부분에서 대량의 복숭아 이 대마는 지론이지만 천진이 아니고 대마와 같은 품종도 있었던 것이 아닐까 추측
. 저서 사망자의 책에서도 왠지 기억
Helpful
보고서
Translate review to English

Amazon 고객
5.0 out of 5 stars 충격적, 모두 읽어라!
Reviewed in Japan on August 19, 2020
Verified Purchase
일본문학에 이런 영혼의 심연을 시적으로 표현하고 있는 곳이 있다는 것을 모르는 것은 인생의 부가 될 것입니다. . . 느낄 정도로 훌륭합니다.
Helpful
보고서
Translate review to English

유준
5.0 out of 5 stars Just...wow. The whole book is wow
Reviewed in Japan on March 21, 2019
Verified Purchase
Other reviewers give enough information about this book for you to decide whether or not to read it.
This was an excellent read I was just going through books on my Kindle app and tried a sample of this book thought it sounded interesting
40 people found this helpful
Helpful
보고서

효도
5.0 out of 5 stars I can't recommend this book enough!
Reviewed in Japan on June 14, 2019
Verified Purchase
A story filled with so many emotions. It makes you feel good and bad. Just like true love can make you feel
I wondered at the start of this book if it was going to be too frivelous for me to read. How wrong I was
. characters. They are so much fun , feisty and even shocking!
I believe anyone can find something that they can relate to in this book. If someone comes to me about weight loss, dreams, goals, or even just every day this book because they will come out with exactly what they need & then some. This book is a tool that will help you change your life for the better.
35 people found this helpful
Helpful
보고서
Translate all reviews to English

노부타로
5.0 out of 5 stars Read this book. Then reread it.
Reviewed in Japan on April 10, 2019
Verified Purchase
I feel that it is the writer's duty to grab a reader's attention and never let it go.
Kindle was offering me an opportunity to read the book free and I decided to chance it.
Though I am an avid reader, I have difficulties la pages or a chapter, I lose focus or interest and put down whatever I'm reading.
35 people found this helpful
Helpful
보고서

류키치
5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of page turning action. Well Done!
Reviewed in Japan on June 19, 2019
Verified Purchase
As always my emotions were everywhere when I read this book. Laughing, anger and crying. I'm so happy they could work out their demons inside themselves. That something that's hard to do. Can't wait for your
nex operating a bed and breakfast and this book lets the reader feel like you are right there. The storyline might br a bit predictable but sometimes that is okay too.
40 people found this helpful
Helpful
보고서

요츠야 나기
5.0 out of 5 stars UNUSUALLY good book
Reviewed in Japan on July 17, 2019
Verified Purchase
So much emotion, and written so beautifully that you could truly feel it all. It was a wonderful story, very difficult to put down, I really enjoyed this.
There isn't a single page that I wouldn't re-read that I love.
Can you tell, I absolutely loved it! Can't wait to see what the author comes up with next!
56 people found this helpful
Helpful
보고서

나고 린코
5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written, reading like prose poetry.
Reviewed in Japan on May 16, 2019
Verified Purchase
This is a book I can easily see myself going back and reading again.
A great book, a must read and very difficult to put down when you start reading it.
I enjoyed this book from the first page until the last
14 people found this helpful
Helpful
보고서

유이.
2.0 out of 5 stars 흠흠
Reviewed in Japan on November 4, 2020
Verified Purchase
죽은 자는 존경하는 것, 죽은 자의 책은 좋은 느낌에 존경합니다.
Helpful
보고서
Translate review to English

타치로
5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read. Loved everything about it. Highly recommend.
Reviewed in Japan on July 24, 2019
Verified Purchase
This is a book I can easily see myself going back and reading again.
Enjoyed this book so much. Most important was no heavy sex just sweet love and great characters with personality. Gripping, unpredictable-
exactly the way a suspenseful novel should
a story that is really ... I struggle with a word to describe it ...wonderful, special!
38 people found this helpful
Helpful
보고서
To see more,  search or filter all reviews.
===


===

No comments: